Cleaning & Maintenance
Crafted to provide the ultimate in floor care on all wood and resilient floors. You can also use this product on floors made of PVC, linoleum, vinyl, laminate and washable surfaces such as stone, tiles, glass, porcelain, etc.
- Solvent free – Safe for the environment
- Removes tough to clean dirt and spills
- Dries fast without leaving any streaks and haze
- Safe for children and pets
- No harmful odors or toxins
- Ready-to-use and does not need to be diluted
Not for use on waxed floors
English: Tech Data Sheet | SDS
Spanish: Tech Data Sheet | SDS
- Complete cleaning kit for gentle wet cleaning of wooden floors
- Suitable for both oiled and lacquered floors
Convenient and ergonomic use with trigger controlled cleaner application
Works well on all washable surfaces such as PVC, laminate, linoleum, vinyl,other painted/lacquered surfaces, stone, laminate, tiles, glass, porcelain etc.
Clean ‘n Coat
Clean ‘n Coat is to be used to prepare all polyurethane and factory finished wood floors for recoating. It enhances the adhesion of the new coat of finish by deep cleaning and slightly softens the old finish coat.
Use Refresher for occasional maintenance on polyurethane finished wood floors. Adds an extra layer of protection to high-traffic areas that have become worn.
Use Satin Oil for intermittent maintenance on oiled floors to shield from wear and bring back the luster of a newly oiled floor. Satin Oil is an oxidative-hardened maintenance oil for deep cleaning all oiled wood floors.